Wendi

Wendi

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How NOT To Look Old

Women are always asking me how to look younger and I am going to be really honest today and talk to you about how NOT to look old. These are things I continually see women do and it instantly makes them look older they they are! We need to face reality, we are in a image driven society. You may be looking for a job, going through a divorce, recovering from illness, or a stay at home mom. The fact is you want to look and FEEL your best.

So, How NOT To Look Old...

1. Skip the Dark Lip Liner or Lipstick- Never a good look to see a dark lip liner or lipstick very aging-instead go for light glossy pink. Try my new FAV color "Socialite" by WB Cosmetics

2. Over Plucked Eyebrows-Instantly makes you look older and over arching is scary -solution is fuller natural looking arch not too dark.

3. Get Bangs- Yes, hides those forehead wrinkles and even get soft hi-lights, it is a "soft focus" for your face.

4. Dark Makeup- Avoid matte face, heavy concealer/foundation,thick eyeliner-instead try lighter dewey finish foundation, less powder and curl lashes on top and top off with mascara (an instant eye opener!)

5. Buy a BODY Shaper- No more muffin tops! Can transform your outfit from lumpy to FABULOUS. Are available at Target to Nordstroms depending on budget.

6. Lift Your Boobs- There I said it, I see this daily saggy boobs covering way to much torso. Get a bra fitting and lift those girls! You WILL look thinner and clothes will fit better.

7. Throw Away Mom Jeans- Trade in for DARK denim with a slight flare at bottom, not too low.

8. Yellow Teeth-Gives away your age instantly, invest in good whitening treatment. I love Crest Whitestrips!

9. Thongs- No more granny panties!

10. Nails- Long nails are dated! Choose dark trendy color for toes and light sheer color for hands.


I promise if you implement some or all of these things you will look and feel younger PLUS get tons of great feedback.

The KING is Enthralled by Your Beauty! Psalm 45:11

I Cherish you and there can never be a more BEAUTIFUL you...
Wendi

4 comments:

  1. OK...I'm not doing too bad in this department :) Maybe that is why people cannot believe I have a 21 year old son. Those words ring sweet. Thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...don't think I can do the thong thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that the scent of grapefruit makes people think you are 5 years younger. I think it was a study that they talked about on the Today Show a few years ago. Since then, everytime I see grapfruit scented body spray, I buy it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I don't know Wendy. Seems to me that you should have mentioned wearing sunscreen and skipping the tanning and not just hiding the wrinkles.

    oh and maybe they should get up off their butts and get some exercise and get rid of the muffin top instead of just hiding it.

    Also unless folks are standing around naked, who cares what kind of undies they are wearing.

    ReplyDelete